Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:11:21 +0100
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Frank Poppe <Frank.Poppe@ZONNET.NL>
Subject:   Re: How to turn off Word 2000 pop-up window?

This is a Word setting. Go to the Tools menu and select Options..., go to the General tab and uncheck the Confirm conversions options. (the exact name of the menus and options may differ, I translate from a non-English version of Word).

Frank Poppe PW Consulting, the Netherland

"Pandit, Ann [OMP Non J&J]" <APandit1@OMPUS.JNJ.COM> schreef in bericht news:7EE856762B70D411B4D900508B69C31708865763@rarusraexs9.prius.jnj.com... > Hi, All, > > I created a rtf file using SAS v8. When I open it using word 2000, the file > conversion window pop up. I wonder why, Could I turn it off? Thanks, > > Ann Pandit