Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
mathematical statistician
Date:         Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:21:15 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Alastair Nicol <calaban.madness@BLUEYONDER.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: Do the same function to multiple data files

you could try the filevar= option on the infile statement,

or call execute to call a macro.

Tip with call execute and macros, wrap your macro call in a %nrstr to force the macro to be evaluated at the end of the dataset, rather than in the datastep.

data _null_; set sashelp.vtable; call execute('%nrstr(%mymac('||libname'||));'); run;

Al