Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:43:53 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jeff Voeller <c-jeff.voeller@WCOM.COM>
Subject:      Re: Supress page breaks in SQL reports?
Comments: To: SAS User <sasuser@GUILDENSTERN.DYNDNS.ORG>

Check out OPTIONS FORMDLIM=.

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of SAS User Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 3:27 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Supress page breaks in SQL reports?

I've picked by brain, SAS docs, and Google already. Is there an option to suppress page breaks between SQL reports? E.g.:

data foo; do i= 1 to 10; output; end; run;

proc sql;

select mean(i) as mean from foo; select max(i) as max from foo; select min(i) as min from foo; quit;

...would produce a three page report (clearly this example could be recoded, that's not an option).

Any way for the three outputs to appear on a single page?

-- Charming man. I wish I had a daughter so I could forbid her to marry one...