Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:07:33 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael.Eckhardt@T-SYSTEMS.COM
Subject:      AW: Add a new libref into exsiting sasautos library ?

FILENAME SASMAC "whatever.your.sasmac" DISP=SHR; OPTIONS SASAUTOS=(SASAUTOS,SASMAC);

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Best regards

Michael Eckhardt Berater Business Intelligence T-Systems Systems Integration Geschäftsstelle Darmstadt/FDL-Mitte Frankfurter Str. 27

65760 Eschborn Tel. (06196) 961-540 Fax (0711) 120303-014499 Mobil (0171) 5762151

E-mail: Michael.Eckhardt@t-systems.com Internet: http://www.t-systems.de

"Unfortunately, the current generation of mail programs do not have checkers to see if the sender knows what he is talking about" (A. S. Tanenbaum)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: Huang, Ya [mailto:yhuang@AMYLIN.COM] Gesendet: Freitag, 28. März 2003 01:36 An: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Betreff: Add a new libref into exsiting sasautos library ?

Hi there,

I think this should be an easy one, but haven't been able to find the answer yet. Suppose I have an existing sasautos lib defined in autoexec.sas, which includes several directories, I want to keep them in effect, but also add a new directory, is there an easy way like in Unix or DOS you can define new path by appending to the existing path?

All I can think of now is to use %sysfunc(getoption(sasautos)), then parse the macro var and add new stuff in there, is this the only way to go?

Thanks,

Ya Huang