Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:55:24 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   David Kellerman <kellermandavid@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Multiple bars in SAS Graph

Sorry about the previous post. Keyboard has some problem. Restated: I am attempting to display multiple variable BY group in an HBAR.

DATA:

AREA VAL1 VAL2

ATO1 50 100

ATO1 75 200

AT03 10 50

AT03 20 70

I want the chart to show 2 groups (ATO1 ATO3) each with 2 variables (VAL1 and VAL2)

I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

David M. Kellerman