Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:57:13 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Tesiny, Ed" <EdTesiny@oasas.state.ny.us>
Subject:      Re: Help for KEA!

Have you tried a Google search using keywords: Attachmate and "KEA!"

Ed Tesiny EdTesiny@oasas.state.ny.us -----Original Message----- From: Peter Gao [mailto:pgao@32BJFUNDS.COM] Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 2:32 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Help for KEA!

Hi Everyone! Does any of you know the program KEA! ? I am trying to locate some documentation/user instruction in the Internet, but not successful. I need to learn some basics so I can extract data from our 13 year old KEA! System (to generate summary report, for instance).

Thanks in advance.

Peter Gao Senior Researcher Tri-State Health Benefit Fund