Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2003)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:50:09 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Guerrazzi, Elaine (GUERRARE)" <GUERRARE@UCMAIL.UC.EDU>

Sorry to post to the entire list...can't find my sheet with the instructions on how to unsubscribe....could someone email me directly with the info.

Thanks

Elaine Elaine Guerrazzi, Ph,D. Director of Research and Assessment Division of Student Affairs and Services 350 University Pavilion University of Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0159 513-556-1573 513-556-4178 (fax) elaine.guerrazzi@uc.edu <mailto:elaine.guerrazzi@uc.edu> www.uc.edu/assess <http://www.uc.edu/assess> www.uc.edu/success_challenge <http://www.uc.edu/success_challenge> "The key purpose of assessment is to ask important questions about student learning, to get some meaningful information on these questions, and to use the information for improvement." J.E. Rossman & E. El-Khawas