Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:28:49 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Graeme.Kirton@FILCS.COM
Subject:      Re: AF Frame control

Richard I dont understand how this helps, as I can still close the calling frame, both ways work the same?

Cheers

----- Forwarded by Graeme Kirton/IT/CS/FILGB on 07/04/03 15:23 -----

"Richard A. DeVenezia" To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU <radevenz@IX.NETC cc: OM.COM> Subject: Re: AF Frame control Sent by: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.U GA.EDU>

07/04/03 14:52 Please respond to "Richard A. DeVenezia"

<Graeme.Kirton@FILCS.COM> wrote in message news:OF6A285C9E.0F1DF039-ON80256D01.003B0B05-80256D01.003AF766@filcs.com... > Folks Ive a question about Frame control. Programming SCL I use the line > > call execcmdi('insight data=REMWORK.CNUMBER'); > > to open an insight window. Control then passes to that window BUT if I > click back onto the calling frame I can make changes etc. > > My question is can I lock down the calling frame UNTIL this insight window > is closed? > > Thanks a lot. > > -------------------------------------------------------------- > Graeme Kirton > IT Developer > Filtronic Compound Semiconductors Ltd snip

submit continue; PROC Insight data=... ; run; endsubmit;

-- Richard A. DeVenezia, http://www.devenezia.com

"IMPORTANT NOTICE

This email may contain confidential information and will be protected by copyright. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and any unauthorised use (including forwarding or dissemination the contents) may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility on your email software and delete the email from your computer.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this email that do not relate to the official business of this organisation shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

If this message forms part of a quotation for the supply of goods, the quotation is an invitation to treat only. No contract will come into effect until the Company issuing such quotation (or Filtronic plc or one of its subsidiaries on its behalf) issues an acknowledgment of order for the supply of such goods. The contract will be on the terms of such acknowledgment of order.

Website address: http://www.filtronic.com"