Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 27 Apr 2003 04:40:02 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         sas man <sasman533@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Career in Statistics and Data Mining

Hi, I am new to SAS programming and also new to statistics but i have intentions of learning Data Mining as that is part of my job responsibilities. Does anyone knows any book which can give me good overview of Basic Stats and then Data Mining and then i will progress slowly. Basically i am looking for a path where someone says that this is the first book i should read and then this and this ... finally upto datamining. Thanks a lot for your help. Regards, SASMAN