Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 Apr 2003 00:33:38 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         SAS User <sasuser@GUILDENSTERN.DYNDNS.ORG>
Subject:      Cut'n'past on the SAS display manager command line, Windows/SAS 8

Us crusty old farts find the FSVIEW window useful for interactive data work.

Us crusty old farts find the fact that you can't !@#$%^&*() copy from or paste to the command line in the FSVIEW window to be utterly frustrating.

Hmm...

I suppose the command dialog would work. Just watch that you don't do as I do and roll the mouse scroll wheel (the drop down dialog is a nice touch, the fact that the currently entered line is lost is sheer idiocy).

-- Charming man. I wish I had a daughter so I could forbid her to marry one...