Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 May 2003 19:04:31 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Lydia C. Thompson" <artworksbylydia@THEBEST.NET>
Subject:      Golden Isles sighting

Hi folk, Besides the babies Wood Storks, the Roseate Spoonbill is still at the Amphitheater. There were 3 Marbled Godwits in the marsh just before the Jekyll Bridge along with Whimbrels, Short-billed Dowitchers. There have been Tennessee, Black-polled, Black and White and Yellow Warblers seen. This morning I was on Sea Island and noticed that our population of Orchard Orioles has doubled over night. The interesting sighting this morning was adult Peregrine Falcon flew over our heads.

Great spring Lydia

Lydia C. Thompson Coastal Glynn County St. Simons and Jekyll Island, Ga.