Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 May 2003 21:11:58 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         mbabyakspamaway@DUKE.EDU
Subject:      ordinal response in genmid

I'm trying to fit a predictive model with a response variable that contains three ordered categories. One of my choices would be to use the multinomial option in genmod, however it isn't clear to me whether this model requires the proportional odds assumption to be met. Can anyone clarify this or point me to some relevant literature?

Thanks,

Mike Babyak