Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 20 May 2003 12:52:38 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Robert Abelson <rabelson@KAI-RESEARCH.COM>
Subject:   Re: problem occurs when export sas datasets to EXCEL

I had the same problem with PROC EXPORT. The solution was to use ODS to write to an HTML file, with a .XLS extension, read it into Excel, and save it. Give that a try, and see if the problem goes away.

Good luck.

Bob Abelson KAI 6001 Montrose Rd. Suite 920 Rockville, MD 20852 T: 301-770-2730 F: 301-770-4183 rabelson@kai-research.com

"If you want to inspire confidence, give plenty of statistics. It does not matter that they should be accurate, or even intelligible, as long as there is enough of them."

-Lewis Carroll