Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 May 2003 15:58:13 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Cacialli, Doug" <Doug_Cacialli@URMC.ROCHESTER.EDU>
Subject:      Re: WINDOWS XP PROBLEM

HP + Windows ME is a disaster waiting to happen.

You may be better off hooking your keyboard up to your toaster, your toaster to your TV, writing 'COMPUTER' on a piece of paper and taping it to the TV (DO *NOT* TAPE IT TO THE TOASTER! THIS IS A FIRE HAZARD!) :-)

-----Original Message----- From: euphoric [mailto:spartiatisa@HOTMAIL.COM] Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 3:33 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: WINDOWS XP PROBLEM

Hi, I bought Windows XP upgrade for my computer and I installed it. When I restarted my computer, a lot of my programs were not working. Some of these were, MSN messanger, Adaptec CD, and other computer programs that came with my HP computer. I went back to WINDOWS ME but I dont like it. What can I do so my computer works? Help!