Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 May 2003 08:19:12 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Stig Eide <stigeide@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Basic help required for SAS/IntrNet

Then you need to write the SAS program procprint.sas: ods html body=_webout; proc print data=&ds; run; *Save it in the progs fileref; ods _all_ close;

And you need to modify the appserv.sas program (the one with proc appsrv). Thats the place you define filenames ("progs" in this example) and libnames.

And you need to modify the broker.cfg file so that the service "default" is associated with your SAS server.

Good luck! Stig Eide

faisal@expsys.net (ESL) wrote in message news:<b13b066f.0305240136.6f7196a9@posting.google.com>... > Hi, > Can anyone help me with SAS\IntrNet. I am interested in Application > Dispatcher and htmSql, only. > i am running SAS 8.2 on XP. what should i do to display my SAS data > sets on web? > Thanx