Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:57:14 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Victoria Smith <victoria.streib.smith@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      black vultures, article

I am pretty sure that my email server lost at least one piece of mail this morning. I saw a subject "black vultures" as the piece was being acquired and it is not in my mail box.

If one of you reviewed my black vulture article (in private correspondence, not on list) and sent it back to me this morning, could you please resend (privately)?

Thanks so much!

Victoria