Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:59:38 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Rita Clivio <Clivio@databank.it>
Subject:      Urgent extra list question - for France/UK/Spain/German listers

Sorry for using this list to get information not related to list topic, but I need some urgent help and I think we're a very good team .

I need information on production structure of the above mentioned country, i.e in which sectors, geographic area firms are concentrated, how they are arranged by size (turnover, employees, etc.). The goal is to build a sample for each country.

In Italy, we usually get information from ISTAT (Italian National Institute of Statistics - http://www.istat.it/index.htm); ISTAT makes available to anyone an on line data wharehouse (free of charge) as well as some prepared table on entreprises, population, demographic statistics . I suppose there is something like this in the above mentioned country (or otherwise something that could help in my goal). Could anyone send me some links or information about ?

Many thanks for your kind help.

Rita