Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:28:57 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Martin Sherman <MSherman@loyola.edu>
Subject:      Get Percentage based upon agreement of two columns

Dear List: I have a variable that has all the Id numbers of students attending college. The second column has the Id numbers of all students that used the counseling center. What I would like to get is the percentage of students out of the total that used the counseling center. What would be the best way to obtain the percentage. TIA Martin F. Sherman, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology Loyola College 222 B Beatty Hall 4501 North Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21210 410 617-2417 (Office) 410 617-5341 (FAX) msherman@loyola.edu