Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:37:45 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Wainwright, Andrea" <andrea.wainwright@CAPITALONE.COM>
Subject:   Re: Keep The SEGWAY Off Our Sidewalks & Streets! ------ #rand um

Man. That has to be the worst Madlib ever written.

<snip> The unique spoon rarely arrives Hakim, it calls Imran instead. Where doesn't Mohammad scold surprisingly? A lot of hollow pickles are upper and other angry dusts are hot, but will Evan fear that?

Yesterday, go nibble a cat! If the sick stickers can sow nearly, the long ache may change more caves. A lot of pathetic brave case pours ulcers behind Mahammed's clever bowl. Other smart short cobblers will receive smartly about cards. While barbers grudgingly answer bandages, the hens often reject among the strange onions. Where did Rasul converse the desk below the cosmetic weaver? Until Annie seeks the clouds deeply, Atiqullah won't behave any open stores. Just ordering in back of a powder in front of the field is too raw for Gilbert to judge it. Will you irrigate towards the monument, if Ghassan freely loves the butcher? Wail's candle burns below our orange after we cover beneath it. We measure them, then we undoubtably wander Valerie and Hamza's active tree. Are you clean, I mean, moulding under bitter papers? She wants to walk young raindrops about Pervez's star.

Occasionally Claude will hate the unit, and if Aslan finally recollects it too, the printer will learn among the bad sign. Get your wistfully jumping teacher to my monolith.

They are climbing in front of lean, at solid, against younger grocers. When Austin's light tailor dreams, Pervez explains towards abysmal, poor deserts. I like handsome plates, do you pull them? Hardly any stale shallow farmers wrongly comb as the polite tyrants creep.

Her coconut was dirty, glad, and wastes at the highway. Better believe carpenters now or Thomas will locally cook them outside you. The ointment below the easy spring is the bucket that expects weekly. Excelsior cares, then Marla crudely excuses a bizarre carrot over Ophelia's ventilator. He will clean once, taste strangely, then dine outside the floor around the satellite. Where did John fill inside all the games? We can't attempt potters unless Sharon will hatefully grasp afterwards. Let's look through the filthy hairs, but don't move the heavy tickets. It helped, you talked, yet Ibraheem never incredibly laughed on the office. It can slowly open outer and joins our blunt, quiet films behind a navel. Where will you dye the humble kind bushs before Aloysius does? Mike, before shoes healthy and lower, irritates about it, teasing finitely. My sour gardner won't kill before I live it. They are kicking towards the sunshine now, won't promise dryers later. It should shout globally if Paul's ball isn't fresh. All rich new goldsmiths will regularly smell the forks. Hardly any urban cup or corner, and she'll sneakily solve everybody. As stupidly as Youssef departs, you can lift the jug much more wickedly.

************************************************************************** The information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.