Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:26:20 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Smith, Curtis, Mr, DCAA" <Curtis.Smith@DCAA.MIL>
Subject:      Re: ODS RTF: Change in font size problem
Comments: To: Twan van Berkel <twan.vanberkel@ORGANON.COM>

The warning reads as if SAS cannot find a font on your computer named "Arial", so it substitutes. Have you checked your Windows Control Panel\Fonts to ensure you have a font installed with that exact name?

-----Original Message----- From: Twan van Berkel [mailto:twan.vanberkel@ORGANON.COM] Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 12:29 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: ODS RTF: Change in font size problem

Dear all,

I want to make a rtf file with font size 8pt, Arial concerning body font and no the title/footer font. Ther following warning appeared in my LOG after creating a rtf file:

WARNING: Font specification "Arial" failed. Using default font family instead. WARNING: Font specification "Arial" failed. Using default font family instead.

The rtf file produced give me a font size of 9.5pt instead of 8 pt.

While, running the same program on (a) different PC-NT5.0 machine(s), did not gave the error message above ! So, a font size of 8 pt was rendered.

The warning above was found in the SAS notes base, only concerning titles and footers in relation to goptions.

I think it is an internal windows or SAS registry error , but I am only guessing.

Technical aspects: - All the PC are in the same networkenvironment. - Using SAS 8.2. - Hot fixes installed: upto 82ST13WN

How can help me ?

Thx in advance,

Yo T.