Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:55:31 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Dunn, Theresa" <theresa.dunn@INGENIX.COM>
Subject:      Clinical SAS Programmer

I would like to post our Clinical SAS Programmer position with you. I've attached the job description. We need candidates to go to our website and apply (www.unitedhealthgroup.com/careers). Please let me know what other steps I need to take. Thank you,

<<Ingenix SAS Programmer.doc>>

Theresa Dunn Senior Clinical Staffing Consultant Clinical Operations, Data Management, Biostatistics Epidemiology & Outcomes Research 131 Morristown Road Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 direct 973-348-1409 fax 908-766-9850 theresa.dunn@ingenix.com www.ingenix.com

"Secure Server <ingenixps.com>" made the following annotations on 06/13/03 08:55:41 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."