Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2003)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 26 Jul 2003 10:44:32 EDT
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sally Marrone <LivYorDrem@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Hummingbird ID?

I have a hummingbird at the feeder today that looks a little different. It looks like a female Anna's adult or a young male rubythroated just starting his colors. But I can't tell so I need help. I have a couple mediocre pictures of him/her/it I could email if anyone would like to give it a shot. Sally Marrone McDonough GA Henry Co.