Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2003)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:28:22 EDT
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Brittawni Olson <Brittawniolson@aol.com>
Subject:      Syntax SOS - Cross Validation

Can anyone help me with a bit of syntax?

I am attempting (1st time) to run a double cross validation on a survey dataset (N=1560) -

I have been able to split my file and run the screening sample analysis in which I saved the unstand. pred and residual variables

what I need assistance w/ is how to "fix" my analysis for the calibration sample such that it uses the regression model (bs) from the screening analysis -

any help would be greatly appreciated -

PS I did search the web and did not find what I need on this ....

Britt'