Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2003, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:06:05 +0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         WIELKI Andre <wielki@INED.FR>
Subject:      Re: A pdf rendition of a rtf table made with ODS RTF gives
              interrupted inner and outer border lines
Comments: To: Twan van Berkel <twan.vanberkel@ORGANON.COM>

Twan I have the message translated from french The margin of section 1 are defined outside the printing zone of the page . Do you want to pursuit?

I tried to make the two frame(date pageno + title) of the header of the word document narrower and more centered but it does not change the problem. But is there really a problem? because with ods ps...; and distillation the problem is evaporated because with ods rtf + pdf writer the problem does not appear because with ods rtf ...; and distillation (your actual situation) if you pursuit, the pdf file seems to be well produced.

HTH Andre

At 08:39 02/07/2003 +0200, Twan van Berkel wrote: >ods rtf file='D:\data\Berkela\interrupt.rtf'; > >proc tabulate data=sashelp.class; > class age sex; > tables age,sex; >run; > >ods rtf close;

___________ WIELKI Andre INED - Service Informatique 133 Bd Davout, 75 980 Paris Cedex 20 FRANCE Tel: 01 56 06 21 54