Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:57:02 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Nagakumar Sridhar <nsridhar@ATHEROGENICS.COM>
Subject:   Help with Freq..

Hi People:

I need some help with the Proc freq procedure. I merged 2 datasets (both containing data with sex='Female' only) into a new dataset (xyz). When I do a proc freq on dataset xyz, I need to have the count for male (although = 0) displayed. Right now, it displays only the female count.

Thanks and regards

Kumar Sridhar

Clinical Programmer Analyst

(678)336-4334