Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:58:46 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Bruce Johnson <bjohnson@SOLUCIENT.COM>
Subject:   Re: Help with Freq..
Comments:   To: Nagakumar Sridhar <nsridhar@ATHEROGENICS.COM>

Proc freq data=yourdata; tables sex / missing sparse; Run;

That should do it...

Bruce A Johnson Senior Data Analyst Solucient, LLC (847) 440-9635

-----Original Message----- From: Nagakumar Sridhar [mailto:nsridhar@ATHEROGENICS.COM] Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 3:57 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Help with Freq..

Hi People:

I need some help with the Proc freq procedure. I merged 2 datasets (both containing data with sex='Female' only) into a new dataset (xyz). When I do a proc freq on dataset xyz, I need to have the count for male (although = 0) displayed. Right now, it displays only the female count.

Thanks and regards

Kumar Sridhar

Clinical Programmer Analyst

(678)336-4334

nsridhar@atherogenics.com

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is confidential and legally protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient, please do not read, copy or use this message or any attachments, and do not disclose them to others.

Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you. Solucient LLC.