Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 Aug 2003 04:29:09 +0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tao Wang <twang@95777.com>
Subject:      About the variables

Hi, all: Although there can get the column percent, I still want to calculate it since I need to put it in a separate column in a table. Therefore I want to know whether I can compute a variable which contains a number which is equal to the total number of observation? Is there other way to achieve this goal? Thanks for advance.

                 twang@95777.com           2003-08-16