Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:51:34 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Chakravarthy, Venky" <Venky.Chakravarthy@PFIZER.COM>
Subject:      Re: refernece line in GPLOT
Comments: To: Richard Liu <kataliu@EARTHLINK.NET>

Richard,

In the past I have done this with ANNOTATE. Since this is a reference line at 45 degrees, it is a fairly simple task (unlike other ANNOTATE monstrosities).

data annotate; function='move'; xsys='1'; ysys='1'; x=0; y=0; output; function='draw'; xsys='1'; ysys='1'; x=100; y=100; output; run;

Kind Regards, __________________________ Venky Chakravarthy E-mail: swovcc@hotmail.com

-----Original Message----- From: Richard Liu [mailto:kataliu@EARTHLINK.NET] Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 7:30 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: refernece line in GPLOT

Hi,

When drawing a vertical or horizontal line, I know I can use

hrefern= xxx or vrefern= xxx something.

But if I would like to draw a 45 degree reference line, does anybody know any easy way to do it?

Now what I am trying is to create another "45 degree line" data and overlap two data line together.

Thank you.

Have a good day.

R.L.

LEGAL NOTICE Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.