Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Aug 2003 04:41:54 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Yanal <fake@BYU.EDU>
Subject:      Shell to communicate with Mainframe

I am using EXTRA! from Attachmate.com to communicate with an os/390 mainframe.

I write JCL and SAS mainly. Sometimes I use the other utilities like file aid.

I do not like the way extra displays the moniotr, and I was wondering if there are any alternatives to this shell (if it is called a shell)

thanks