Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:15:32 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J. (PHPPO)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Obtaining Current Paper Size Dimensions
Comments: cc: Kevin Myers <KevinMyers@austin.rr.com>

> From: Kevin Myers [mailto:WHMyers@CABLEONE.NET] > Does anyone out there know of a way to obtain the dimensions > of the output page size that is currently specified within SAS?

OptVar may be fetched with this statement:

%Let PaperSize = %sysfunc(getoption(PaperSize)); %put PaperSize<&PaperSize.>;

see also:

PROC Options group= ODSprint ;run;

Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2@cdc.gov

RTFO: I'm an engineer, I don't get paid to know, I get paid to know where to look it up. Read the Finite Options. >