Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Aug 2003 02:02:45 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Yanal <fake@BYU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: SAS VECTOR

Roland wrote: > I thought that "averaging averages" piece looked familiar. :o)

ahh yes, its off your site I guess. I copied it and wanted to email my self that paragraph, but by mistake I sent it to the newsgroup. I send a reply to that message detailing where I got it from.

you have a useful site there Ronald, thanks for the information!