Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:41:32 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Hoffman <jshoffman@DBSICORP.COM>
Subject:      Using DDE with Excel in Batch mode

I am running Win2k and have SAS (8.2) jobs scheduled (with the windows scheduler) to run in the wee hours of the morning that create Excel 97 spreadsheets. Every thing seems to run ok when I am logged in on the system. However when I do the Ctl-Alt-Del and lock the workstation the jobs run but create a trashed out spreadsheet. The only difference between a good run and bad run is to be active in the terminal. Any solutions or things I might try?

Regards, Jim Hoffman