Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:58:31 +0000
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Cathy Smith <cathysmith343@hotmail.com>
Subject:      Correlation

Dear All,

Pardon my simple question. I have to variables. One is categorical [1,0] and the other is continuous. I would like to find the correlation between the two. Were both variables continuos, I would have done it using the Correlate button in SPSS. Since one is categorical, am not sure how to do it. Please help.

Cathy Smith.

_________________________________________________________________ Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com