Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:51:17 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Raynald Levesque <rlevesque@videotron.ca>
Subject:      Re: List of Variable-Lables??

Hi

See file #6 or 10 of http://pages.infinit.net/rlevesqu/SampleScripts.htm#Labels

Regards

Raynald Levesque rlevesque@videotron.ca Visit my SPSS site: http://pages.infinit.net/rlevesqu/

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of Frauke Janz Sent: September 2, 2003 3:23 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: List of Variable-Lables??

Dear List,

I've encoded the answers of a large string variable and I got about 40 different labels. Now I need these lables in a printed form or in text-form in the viewer to work with them and to combine them. I just don't remember how it works and I can't find the syntax again... Thanks a lot, Frauke Janz

Pädagogische Hochschule Heidelberg Projekt: Bildungsrealität von Kindern und Jugendlichen mit schwersten Behinderungen (BiSB)

Keplerstr.87 69120 Heidelberg

Tel 06221/477181 e-Mail: Frauke.Janz@ph-heidelberg.de