Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:55:27 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Shravan Kumar Durvasula <s_k_d_23@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Different Paths

Hello all:

I have a set of points in 2D space. Each of these points is joined to atleast one another point. I need to find all the different possible paths from a given point A to another given point B.

Could anyone please tell me if there is any algorithm to do this.

Best regards and thanks in advance, Shravan Kumar