Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:59:38 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Choate, Paul@DDS" <pchoate@DDS.CA.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Export dataset
Comments: To: Raf <rrinter@HOTMAIL.COM>

Raf-

Try '3B'x

PROC EXPORT DATA= sashelp.workers OUTFILE= "C:\Documents and Settings\pchoate\Desktop\test.txt" DBMS=DLM REPLACE; DELIMITER='3B'x;

RUN;

The ASCII codes are at http://www.asciitable.com/

Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160

-----Original Message----- From: Raf [mailto:rrinter@HOTMAIL.COM] Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 9:30 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Export dataset

Hello everybody. My peace of code is the following and I can't manage to get as a separator the ';' :

PROC EXPORT DATA= WORK.Interview OUTFILE= "C:\xxx.txt" DBMS=DLM REPLACE; DELIMITER='00'x; RUN;

My problem is that I would like to have as a delimiter ; in the file that I export.

Thank's a lot in advanced. Raf