Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:14:59 +0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Groeneveld, Jim" <jim.groeneveld@VITATRON.COM>
Subject:      Resolve function in 6.12?

Hi friends,

I was wondering whether the RESOLVE function already existed in SAS vs. 6.12 . I don't have the program nor the docs here anymore in my new employment setting.

Regards - Jim.

Y. (Jim) Groeneveld MSc Biostatistician Vitatron B.V. Meander 1051 6825 MJ Arnhem The Netherlands +31/0 26 376 7365; fax 7305 Jim.Groeneveld@Vitatron.com www.vitatron.com