Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:08:59 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Michael L. Davis" <michael@BASSETTCONSULTING.COM>
Subject:      Re: List of LOG Messages

Hello Dan and other SAS-L friends,

See the following link to a previous SAS-L post:

http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0307A&L=sas-l&P=R18419

- Michael "Mad Doggy" Davis

At 02:53 AM 10/22/2003 -0400, Dan H <dan.higgins@PAREXEL.COM> wrote: >Hi, > >I'm are currently developing a macro/tool to search individual (or sets of) >LOG files for specific text messages that I consider to be problematic. At >the moment our search is restricted only to the messages I have >experienced, but it would be useful to compile a more complete search list >based on the actual messages that base-SAS produces. I am therefore >wondering if anyone has such a list? > >thanks >Dan

Michael L. Davis Vice President Bassett Consulting Services, Inc. 10 Pleasant Drive North Haven CT 06473-3712 E-Mail: michael@bassettconsulting.com Web: http://www.bassettconsulting.com Telephone: 203-562-0640