Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:53:52 -0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Silvano Cesar da Costa <silvano@UEL.BR>
Subject:      Nonlinear models -

Hi folks,

I have four levels of DO - (Densidade Ótica) and 11 times (0 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 20 24 36). My responde was I fitted a logistic model with additive error, like below, but I'm not sure about compare the levels of DO. Are there diferences amog them? How could I to do this??

Proc sort data=do;

by do;

Proc print noobs; run;

Proc nlin data=do;

parms b1 1.7464 b2 1 b3 1 ;

model Resp = b1/(1+b2*exp(-b3*times));

by do;

output out=sai p=pred r=residuo;

run;

symbol1 c=red v=dot;

symbol2 c=blue v=dot i=splines;

axis2 label=(a=90 'Residuo');

axis3 label=(a=90 'Densidade Otica');

Proc gplot data=sai;

plot Resp*tempo pred*tempo / overlay vaxis=axis3;

plot residuo*tempo / vref=0 vaxis=axis2;

by do;

run;

quit;

Thanks,

Silvano Cesar da Costa Departamento de Matemática Aplicada Centro de Ciências Exatas Universidade Estadual de Londrina Campus Universitário Cx. Postal 6001 CEP 86051-990 Londrina - PR

Fone: (43) 3371 4346