Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:54:40 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Doug <queanbeyan@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      online doc errors - nothing seems to fix it

Hi y'all,

I am having problems with online doc. I have searched SAS-L and tried many of the fixes suggested but they aint working for me.

The error I am getting is from attempting to search online doc and the error reads:

error accessing search tool:Java.io.ioexception:local host:1054//ixcgi?book=c%3A%2fProgram+Files%2F sasonlinedocv8

I have asked SI tech support for help but they are unable to resolve this. I am running ie6 on a P4 hp notebook with winxp home os.

I have checked the proxy settings - all unchecked, the lan config script is unchecked, the local host line has been included, the inclusion of navigator.appVersion.indexOf("MSIE 6")>=0 ) didn't work.

V9 isn't available in Oz at the moment so I can't get that instead.

Any new ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Please post to news group as I filter everything from my hotmail due to spam.

Doug