LISTSERV at the University of Georgia
Menubar Imagemap
Home Browse Manage Request Manuals Register
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:23:49 -0800
Reply-To:   Ramesh <ramesh.govindarajulu@NHTSA.DOT.GOV>
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Ramesh <ramesh.govindarajulu@NHTSA.DOT.GOV>
Organization:   http://groups.google.com
Subject:   selective hiding in SAS explorer
Content-Type:   text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Hi all,

I have hundreds of libraries listed in my 'Active Libraries' list in the SAS explorer. I have assigned 95% of these libraries in my autoexec.sas file and I assign the remaining 5% of the libraries during the current session and I keep them until the end of the session. While I need those 95% of the libraries (mostly format libraries) occasionally, I don't want to see them in my explorer window all the time. It will be easier for me to navigate if I can control the list of contents displayed in the SAS explorer.

Is there any option to 'selectively hide' the libraries from showing up in the SAS explorer ?

Thanks and regards, Ramesh.


Back to: Top of message | Previous page | Main SAS-L page