Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:54:14 +0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         =?windows-1255?B?4uPpIOHvICDg4ek=?= <GADI_B@MALAM.COM>
Subject:      Re: Macro Problem
Comments: To: "Wainwright, Andrea" <andrea.wainwright@CAPITALONE.COM>

Sorry Andrea, but that does not help

Gadi

-----Original Message----- From: Wainwright, Andrea [mailto:andrea.wainwright@CAPITALONE.COM] Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 5:53 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Macro Problem

I may be wrong, but I think you need to move the period inside the quotes

"&fda."d."&tda."d.

-----Original Message----- From: GADI_B@MALAM.COM [mailto:GADI_B@MALAM.COM] Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 10:38 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Macro Problem

Hi,

I have to macro variable named FDA and TDA.

FDA has a value of 01OCT2002 TDA has a value of 01OCT2003

I would to use them is this statement: Proc gplot plot cpu_sachar_cics*date cpu_sachar_mpm*date / overlay haxis="&fda"d.."&tda"d by month legend vaxis=axis1;

When I run the program I get: 224 proc gplot; 225 plot cpu_meches_cics*date cpu_meches_mpm*date / overlay haxis="&fda"d.."&tda"d by month 225! legend vaxis=axis1; SYMBOLGEN: Macro variable FDA resolves to 01OCT2002 SYMBOLGEN: Macro variable TDA resolves to 01OCT2003 NOTE 141-205: SCL source line. 225 plot cpu_meches_cics*date cpu_meches_mpm*date / overlay haxis="&fda"d.."&tda"d by month

-

22 225! legend vaxis=axis1; ERROR 22-322: Syntax error, expecting one of the following: a numeric constant, a datetime constant, ;, ',', ANNOTATE, AREAS, AUTOHREF, AUTOVREF, C, CAUTOHREF, CAUTOVREF, CAXIS, CFRAME, CHREF, COUTLINE, CTEXT, CVREF, DATAORDER, DESCRIPTION, FRAME, HAXIS, HMINOR, HREF, HTML, HTML_LEGEND, HZERO, IFRAME, IMAGESTYLE, LAUTOHREF, LAUTOVREF, LEGEND, LHREF, LVREF, NAME, NOAXIS, NOFRAME, NOLEGEND, OVERLAY, REGEQN, SKIPMISS, TO, VAXIS, VMINOR, VREF, VREVERSE, VZERO.

NOTE: SCL source line.

How can I fi this?

TIA

Gadi

************************************************************************** The information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.