Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Dec 2003 22:57:23 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         pamperednail <pamperednail@NETZERO.NET>
Subject:      Gordon Co. Hawks

GABO

This afternoon I had a very, very white and dark brown hawk at the intersection of the Oostanaula river and Reeves station rd. in SW Gordon County. Due to a bad position on the side of the road, I could not get a good look at the bird but it may have been a rough-legged hawk if not a white morph red-tail I originally expected. Very large bird however.

Stephen, Stephanie, & Sophie Stewart Armuchee, Georgia