Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 7 Dec 2003 08:27:05 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Brown <talikoga@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      White-morph Red Tails

Here in CHATTOOGA COUNTY, 4 MI SOUTH OF SUBLIGNA ON GORE-SUBLIGNA ROAD, we have a resident female Red Tail Hawk that is as white as a barn owl. Seen from a distance, flying in sunlight, you'd swear she was a sea bird.

db

David Brown and Kristin Poulsen Wollendael 4419 Gore-Subligna Rd. Summerville, GA 30747 talikoga@earthlink.net www.2crows2.com

"A free people ought to be armed. When firearms go, all goes; we need them by the hour. Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence." -- George Washington, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1785