Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:55:14 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "DePuy, Venita" <depuy001@DCRI.DUKE.EDU>
Subject:      Re: turning off Trace files?
Comments: To: Ixnay <mscgloss@YAHOO.COM>

ods trace off; at the top of the program should suffice for the trace option.

I think having datasets created elsewhere will involve manual code changes . . a libname statement and renaming all the data file code.

ie libname datafile 'G:\SASfiles'; data datafile.filename; set oldfile, etc. . ..

will save the "filename" data to your G drive.

HTH, -Venita