Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:50:27 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Chakravarthy, Venky" <Venky.Chakravarthy@PFIZER.COM>
Subject:      Re: Gran Mean to a data set
Comments: To: Carlos Tadeu <ctsdias@CARPA.CIAGRI.USP.BR>

Carlos,

If you are running this with a post 6.12 release of SAS you can do this with ODS.

ods listing close ; ods output fitstatistics = fit ; proc glm data = t ; class TRAT; model Y=TRAT; run; quit ; ods output close ; ods listing ;

Kind Regards, _________________________________ Venky Chakravarthy E-mail: swovcc_AT_hotmail_DOT_com

-----Original Message----- From: Carlos Tadeu [mailto:ctsdias@CARPA.CIAGRI.USP.BR] Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 3:15 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Gran Mean to a data set

Dear SAS-l, I have the following code and I am trying to put the Gran Mean (20.83333, in this example) to a file, via code. How can I do this? TIA Carlos data T;

input TRAT $ Y;

CARDS;

A 23

A 24

A 26

B 19

B 18

B 15

;

proc glm;

class TRAT;

model Y=TRAT;

run;

LEGAL NOTICE Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.