Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:46:29 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Zulfiqar Habib <zhabib@HABIBCONSULTANTS.COM>
Subject:      Re: SUGI 29 Reminder
Comments: To: "Droogendyk, Harry" <Harry.Droogendyk@CIBC.COM>

Sure bets the rates we paid in Miami !!!

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion on behalf of Droogendyk, Harry Sent: Wed 10/12/2003 1:47 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: SUGI 29 Reminder At current exchange rates, $200 CDN is $153 US.

-----Original Message----- From: Edward Gano [mailto:Edward_Gano@AHM.HONDA.COM] Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 1:28 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: SUGI 29 Reminder

Normally airfares begin to drop 30-90 days before the travel date. A Saturday stay will lower the price, as will travel on Tuesday-Thursday.

Airfares can change several times a day. A price on Expedia might be lower on the Airlines Website.

We price EXPEDIA, TRAVELOCITY, ORBITZ and the Airlines Website daily when planning travel to get the best price.

The hotels are priced at well over $200 Canadian ($185 American).

Hopefully SUGI will provide some lower priced alternatives as most of us are not able to charge over $200 a day for a room.

We have found the following site helpful:

http://www.tourisme-montreal.org