Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:00:09 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Quentin McMullen <quentin_mcmullen@BROWN.EDU>
Subject:      Re: rtf proc report compute _after_
Comments: To: Jack Hamilton <JackHamilton@FIRSTHEALTH.COM>

Thanks Jack, I guess that makes sense. After posting this question, I did stumble across your review of this year's sasware ballot, and I take it that its mention there:

> PROC REPORT > 68 provide the ability to determine the end of a physical page in order to place LINE statements in COMPUTE AFTER _PAGE_ blocks for all ODS destinations except OUTPUT

means that even if it *could* happen, it aint happened yet. Sigh. Anyone got an alternative method of getting "table continued" in RTF?

Kind Regards, --Quentin