Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:36:12 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Roberto Valdivia <valdivia@MONTANA.EDU>
Subject:      Help with Error Message

Hi!...I am having the following error message in the last two weeks, does anybody knows what is this about or why is this happening?. After this message SAS doesn't work so i have to close it and start again. I think this started to happen when I updated my sas license two weeks ago.

Your help will be appreciated.

Roberto Valdivia

ERROR: Read Access Violation In Task ( DMSEXP ] Exception occurred at (67CD30BC) Task Traceback FATAL ERROR: WRCODE=00000000, MODULE='vtdoit': Unexpected return from vtdelet() Traceback