Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:34:34 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "DePuy, Venita" <depuy001@DCRI.DUKE.EDU>
Subject:   Re: Proc Lifetest plot
Comments:   To: Violet Horvath <vhorvath@HAWAII.EDU>

Hi Violet et al - I don't know that you can define axes statements within Lifetest (at least I couldn't find anything in a quick look). The easiest method would probably be to output the prediction data set then use a proc gplot.

ie Proc Lifetest data=file1 outs = file2; symbol1 i=join; *will give you a connected line, which you want; axis1 order=(.5 to 1); Proc Gplot data=file2; plot x1 * x2 / vaxis=axis1; * don't know the names of the variables in the output set; *might be haxis=axis1, always have to play to find out which one; run;

Happy holidays! -Venita > ---------- > From: Violet Horvath[SMTP:vhorvath@HAWAII.EDU] > Reply To: Violet Horvath > Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 8:35 PM > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: Proc Lifetest plot > > Is there an easy way to specify the intervals of the survival > distribution function axis of survival curves in proc lifetest? The > axis currently goes from 0.00 to 1.00, and none of my data falls below > 0.50. So, I would like the axis to be 0.50 to 1.00. I am using the > intervals option for the time axis. Is there an option or some other > way to specify the intervals for the survival distribution function > axis? >